Megawatt Mosaic’s Promotional Video is now live on their blog and their funding round is officially live.
Please take a little time this weekend to watch the video to understand the company and its incredible potential by clicking below:
Latest news from funding side:
We are due to receive a funding offer from a third party committed to assist in raising at least £500,000 for Megawatt Mosaic Ltd, as soon as we hit £200,000 from Lead Investors.
To register your interest and download an Information Memorandum on Megawatt Mosaic Ltd or to register to become a Introducer please click below:
Management and Team Highlights from The Information Memorandum:
- 17 battery and solar projects previously completed by the team for institutional investors, including a major family office
- 35% Compound Annual Growth Rate for battery energy storage in EMEA forecast to 2030
- 65 combined years’ experience within the environmental sector
- 100% success rate for previously completed environmental project development since 2019
- 239 successful environmental projects worked on by the team since 2000
- 700 MW of potential battery installations already identified, and ready for research studies
- 2825 MW target of battery and solar installations forecast within three years on behalf of third parties
Latest News from the Boots On The Ground from Cedric:
“We now have 9 sites identified for 1.15 GWn 4 hours duration (we will add 4 sites next week):
“All environmental and protection including environmental hazard pre-feasibility studies have been completed. We are now completing BESS site implementation design (BESS, inverters, transformation centres, and sub stations) together with evacuation infrastructure design and calculus as per applicable grid code, in order to file for first grid right requests during the course of November”
To register your interest and download an Information Memorandum on Megawatt Mosaic Ltd or to register to become a Introducer please click below.
Full share price forecasts are available within the Information Memorandum including details of Exit:
Please don’t hesitate to come back with any questions either directly via replying to this email, via email@example.com or via +447832 100165. I am around all weekend and working Sunday.
Nicholas Dimmock (BA MBA CASS)
Director of Investor Relations & Marketing
Megawatt Mosaic Ltd