After 2.5 years of development time, 350 PPM Ltd will shortly be assisting in launching, funding, developing and participating in the hopeful success of Megawatt Mosaic Ltd.
Why Megawatt Mosaic Ltd? As we move away from fossil fuels, grids increasingly become a mosaic of different power generation technologies. These must be knitted together through load shifting and load shaping, in order that the least energy is wasted and so energy users can draw on the energy in the grid when it is required. This is the mission statement of Megawatt Mosaic.
We plan to blaze a trail through Southern Europe with 2.8 GW of battery and solar developments within the first three years.
Here are the summary figures for Megawatt Mosaic Ltd:
- 17 battery and solar projects previously completed by the team for investors, including a major family office
- 35% battery energy storage CAGR EMEA growth forecast to 2030
- 65 combined years experience within the environmental sector
- 100% success rate for previously completed environmental project development since 2019
- 239 successful environmental projects worked on by the team since 2000
- 700 MW of potential battery installations already identified, and ready for research studies
- 2825 MW target of battery and solar installations forecast within three years on behalf of clients
You can download and review all 350 PPM Research on Batteries and Solar here:
You can request an Information Memorandum on MegaWatt Mosaic here:
You can become an Introducer for MegaWatt Mosaic here:
Nicholas Dimmock (BA MBA CASS)
350 PPM Ltd